Wednesday, May 16, 2012

3 Top Secrets Of Bishop David O. Oyedepo Exposed

Bishop David Oyedepo Of Living Faith Church Worldwide
Do you know that Bishop David Oyedepo Secrets has been unveiled? Yes, you read right. All his secrets from the supernatural church growth to the powers that works wonders to the unbeatable securities to the acts of signs and miracles has all been exposed. YES , YES, YES. Everything has been published online here but I will be telling you all one by one. This week is one of the secrets that his behind all the success that you have been seeing him doing. To be frank, I don't know where to start from if I think of typing and telling you all the secrets of this well known and famous man of God called Bishop David Oyedepo.

What pushed me to say some words about this "Spirit-of-God-possessed-man" is that he is truly sent to liberate mankind from every oppression of the devil. That mandate is for real. I am not saying all this to get you enticed or get him praised as to God be all the glory not man. You may be thinking of some kinds of demonic powers to be involved as some rumours implies but I say unto you this day that he is a true and complete man of God. How do I know, you ask?

He has many secrets that he always talks about in the congregation. If you are a steady worshipper in Cannaanland, Ota or via the satellite then you will know what I'm saying.









God told him to go to Pastor E.A. Adeboye for laying of hands in order to received the spirit of wisdom. He went and from then, he has been flying in the realms of supernatural wisdom. An occasion reminds me of one of his secrets. My grandfather told me this story. This is not fabricated at all. No lies or "additives" or "sweet tongues stuff". My grand father is a man of honour and humour. He says the bitter truth and unleashing the words that might even hurt you. He expresses himself the way he wants and conveys his message to us, the children. Let me continue with the story he told me about Bishop David Oyedepo. It was really surprising to me. I was dozing when he told me this story and the sleep left me immediately.

There was a tractor that was meant to enter into the church premises to do some works. And the men( brought the tractors) and people around there were all trying possible means to make the giant tractor go  through the gate. The gate of the church has an height. Though, am not that good with calculation of height and feet (measurement, I mean). As they were struggling with the issue on how to make the tractor go in. I know they must have been thinking of breaking the roof-like structure that is overhead the tractor.

Then came Papa (Bishop David Oyedepo) and asked them what is going on. They explained to him and he replied them. GUESS WHAT! CAN YOU JUST GUESS!! OKAY NO MORE GUESSING BECAUSE IT SEEMS YOU ARE NOT GOOD WITH GUESSING.

He simply told them that they should make the tires of the tractor flat by letting our the air in them(tires). What A Wisdom!!!
I was marvelled and ....I never thought of something like that. All I was thinking was that he will tell them to break the roof-like structure that was constructed overhead and and after they will rebuild another one  OR pass through the wall by demolishing some part and rebuild it OR go through the other long way....But What is Wisdom? The right application of knowledge- Bishop David Oyedepo.
What is the secret?  Close guided doing (according to online dictionary - done, made, or conducted without the knowledge of others). God gave him wisdom, true and here is what God Divine Wisdom has done to the situation that would have cost some money and time.

He is indeed the blessed by God. He has a saying that he always say that I love so much..."GOD IS ALL YOU NEED TO HAVE YOUR NEEDS MET".

The bottom line of my writing on part 1 about the secret of Bishop David Oyedepo Olaniyi Ministries that I know is GOD.
Jehovah God is all that he has.

Don't Forget Heaven.... Read About


Share/Bookmark

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for that statement of fact. I wish the world knew that all it takes to be a global wonder is a covenant relationship with God. Let the world know the true secret of greatness,the true secret of Bishop David Oyedepo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Am not surprised ,I would have been if GOD didn't provide a solution through him... Ps .david oyedepo is my father in the lord .just thought to let you all know

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adeyinka Adeduntan.
    Bishop Oyedepo is truely the anointed one from God and follows the Lord divine guidance.Let me tell you you cannot follow God's guidance and He will not be committed to your greatness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a real man of God. may he live long........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, he is my one of my few fathers from afar. But the way you titled the article gives a negative impression if one does not read the article.

    ReplyDelete
  6. god loves this man,i am proud to be a partaker of this great gift from god through this man

    ReplyDelete
  7. God bless you for sharing such a powerful truth with us; i am bless, Papa is a man sent of God to the edification of the church and the transformation of our generation and human race as a whole.

    The liberation mandate is real and its speaking loudly, you can click here to read all About Bishop Oyedepo life and ministry


    I rep GospelEpistle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will forever serve God in LFC , may God increase him and his ministries

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bishop Oyedepo is a man to watch out for if you want to know the will of God for the hour. He is truly sent.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is truly sent from God, and am so proud to be part of the winners family. God continue to bless papa

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is amazing GOD is powerful,miraculous and alot more ...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cannot stop listening to his preaching here in Ghana.
    I have been changed by his messages.
    God bless you Papa.

    ReplyDelete